Being an innovation manager can sometimes feel like a lonely and tough experience. This is why each year, we organize regional forums for our community of innovation professionals. Each forum is hosted by a different HYPE client, and the goal is to offer an opportunity for innovation managers to meet, share experiences, and learn from each other.
The regional forums are free for our clients, but the number of participants is limited to ensure open discussions and collaboration. Registration closes when we reach the full capacity.
5 Regional Forums are now open for registration. If you would like to join us, click on the links below to see more details about the event and register directly online:
- Dubai, UAE - September 14th 2017 - Forum hosted by DEWA (in English)
- Bern, Switzerland - September 21st 2017 - Forum hosted by ATIZO360° (in German)
- London, UK - October 12th 2017 - Forum hosted by Fujitsu (in English)
- San Diego, California, USA - November 1st-3rd 2017 - Forum hosted by UCSD (in English)
- Hannover, Germany - November 23rd 2017 - Ideenmanagement-Forum hosted by Continental (in German)
- Bonn, Germany - April 17th - 20th 2018 - HYPE Annual Innovation managers Forum (in English)
Registration is open with a special Super Early Bird rate until October 15th. Don't wait to book your seat! More updates will be published soon.
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our events!