On October 11th 2016 in London, Fujitsu will host our UK Innovation Managers Forum. A unique opportunity for the participants to learn about innovation management with experts, HYPE clients and partners.
Our Innovation Manager Forums are designed to share experiences, successes and failures, to learn in a fun way and help to address your challenges. Our goal is for you to come out of it energized, full off new ideas and knowledge, and with great connections to fellow innovation practitioners.
In London the speakers will include:
- Jat Sahi - Innovation and Strategy at Fujitsu Services
- Colin Nelson - Director of Enterprise Innovation Consulting
- Steve Dannan - Innovation Director at Interserve Group
- David Willetts - General Manager for Baxi Genuine Parts
- Joachim Box - Business Director Innovation UK & Ireland at Fujitsu
To find out more about the program in details and register, visit http://i.hypeinnovation.com/fujitsu2016
Space is limited to 25 people, to ensure a high level of collaboration and participation. Once space is full, registration is closed.We hope to see you there!